Welcome to UD NET CREATIONS. If you use this web site, end our work you accept these terms and conditions of use. Please read them carefully.
- LIMITED LICENSE TO USE WEB SITE.
- LIMITATIONS ON USE
The Materials on this Web Site are only for your personal use or, as applicable, for the internal use of your employer, and they are not for commercial exploitation (for example, by resale to others or by republication to the public). Further, you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Web Site or from the Materials. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor our Web Site or the Materials without CCC’s prior written permission; please notify us at email@example.com and we will be pleased to consider your request for special permission. You may not use the Materials in any way that harms CCC, our employees, directors or other representatives, our participating rightsholders or users, or any other third party. You may not use the Web Site as a destination linked from any unsolicited bulk or commercial messages (spam). You may not use or otherwise export or re-export this Web Site or any portion thereof, or the Materials in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of this Web Site or the Materials is prohibited.
- NOT LEGAL ADVICE
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- LINKING TO THIS WEB SITE
- LICENSE OF YOUR OWN MATERIALS FOR USE ON THIS WEB SITE AND THIRD PARTY SITES
By uploading content to or submitting any materials for use on this Web Site (other than for licensing through an applicable CCC licensing service, which arrangement must be made by separate agreement), you do not convey any ownership in those materials to CCC but you grant (and promise that you are entitled to grant) to CCC a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license (with right to sublicense) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally display and digitally perform, translate, create derivative works from and distribute those materials or incorporate those materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe, provided that CCC and its sublicensees use such materials in a manner consistent with CCC’s general business. In addition to the foregoing, you acknowledge that the terms of any third party Web site accessible through this Web Site may require you to grant similar licenses to the owner of such site or to other third parties as a condition of using such third party site and you acknowledge that CCC has no responsibility for and assumes no liability whatsoever in connection with your use of any such site or the use of your materials by any such third party. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge that any user-generated content you submit through Google Book Search APIs made available on this Web Site may be made publicly available by Google, including, without limitation, comments, book reviews, links to users’ accounts and the display of your user name or nickname. You agree that you shall have no recourse against CCC for any alleged or actual infringement, misappropriation or other violation of any proprietary right in your communications to us or any other materials or content you upload or submit to this Web Site or to any third party Web site.
- NO SOLICITATION
You agree that you will not distribute on or through this Web Site any content or material containing any advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods, services or funds or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization without the express written permission of CCC. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in any interactive areas of this Web Site, where appropriate (a) you may list your name, address and email address, and your own Web site’s URL, and (b) you may recommend third party Web sites, goods or services so long as you have no financial interest in and receive no direct or indirect benefit from such recommended Web site, product or service or its recommendation. In no event may any person or entity solicit anyone with data retrieved from this Web Site.
Certain sections of this Web Site require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide CCC with accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform CCC of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single individual only, unless you specifically tell us otherwise on the registration page or if a particular CCC licensing service authorizes the sharing of individual registrations. You are responsible for preventing unauthorized use of your registration (for example, by keeping passwords confidential). If you believe there has been unauthorized use, please notify CCC immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- POSTINGS IN INTERACTIVE AREAS OF THE WEB SITE
- Postings to be Lawful. If you participate in interactive areas on this Web Site, you agree not to post, publish, upload or distribute any messages, data, information, text, graphics, links or other material (“Postings”) which is unlawful or abusive in any way, including but not limited to any Postings that are defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inclusive of hate speech, or would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or give rise to liability or violate any local, state, federal or international law, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of any securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, either intentionally or unintentionally. CCC may delete your Posting at any time for any reason without permission from you.
- Postings to be in Your Name. You must sign your Postings with your real name; anonymous Postings will be removed by CCC and will not be edited or modified. In your postings, you agree not to misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Non-Commercial Use Only of Interactive Areas. Any interactive area of this Web Site is provided solely for your personal use. As a participant, you agree not to include in your Posting(s) or otherwise distribute on or through this Web Site any content or material containing any advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods, services or funds or solicitation for anyone to become members of any commercial enterprise or organization without the express written permission of CCC. Any unauthorized use of any interactive area of this Web Site, the Materials or any Postings is expressly prohibited.
- ERRORS AND CORRECTIONS
CCC does not promise that this Web Site or the Materials are or will be error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components, that defects will be corrected or that it or they will always be accessible. CCC does not promise that the Materials are or will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. CCC may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Materials at any time.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Third party content may appear on this Web Site or may be accessible by way of links from this Web Site. CCC is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or anything else contained in, or for any other injury or damage caused by, any third party content appearing on this Web Site or accessible through it. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content are not endorsed by, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of, CCC or any of its employees, directors or other representatives.
- ATTORNEY ETHICS NOTICE
If you are an attorney participating in any aspect of this Web Site, including but not limited to message boards, chat rooms or email forums, you acknowledge that the Rules of Professional Conduct of the jurisdictions where you are licensed (“Rules”) apply to all aspects of your participation and you agree that you will abide by those Rules. Those Rules include, but are not limited to, the rules relating to advertising, solicitation of clients, unauthorized practice of law and misrepresentations of fact. CCC disclaims all responsibility for your compliance with those Rules. You further agree and acknowledge that, when you participate in any chat area on this Web Site, including but not limited to the message boards, you will not offer legal advice, but will only provide general information.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
The provisions of paragraphs 13 (Disclaimer), 14 (Limitation of Liability), and 15 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of CCC and of each of the other persons listed in paragraph 15. You agree that each of these individuals or entities has the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on his, her or its own behalf.
- UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY
- REMEDIES FOR VIOLATIONS
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- ADDITIONAL TERMS
- SEVERABILITY OF PROVISIONS